Luxurious Villa with Spa in Umbria's countryside
A luxury spa resort with original features such as marble fireplaces and antique furniture that create an ambiance unique to the boutique hotel.
A charming villa rich in history, the Villa rests idyllically in Umbria's beautiful countryside, surrounded by olive trees and picturesque valleys. A truly magical place, the luxury spa resort perfectly preserves the historic essence of what was once the home of a local aristocratic family dating back to the 1780s.
Original features such as marble fireplaces, authentic cotto flooring, and antique furniture decorate the hotel, creating an ambiance unique to the boutique hotel.
Alongside the 25 luxurious rooms are two swimming pools, a tennis court, a highly esteemed restaurant serving only the finest local cuisine by our highly reputable chef and a deluxe spa and wellness centre. Combined with the sweeping views, the Villa creates for guests a once in a lifetime experience.
- Civil ceremony either at Comune di Panicale or Comune di Castiglione del Lago
- The garden can host a reception up to 120 guests
- The interior of the restaurant can seat up to 80 guests
- 25 luxurious rooms and suites decorated with period features
- two swimming pools
- a tennis court
- a highly esteemed restaurant
- a deluxe spa and wellness centre
- Roma Fiumicino – approx. 2 hours drive
- Perugia – approx. 30 mins
- Pisa – 2 hr 15 mins
- Florence – approx. 2 hours drive