Exclusive Period Villa on Lake Maggiore
This charming and romantic venue is one of the oldest villas on the lake and still maintains the flavor of the Victorian period.
This beautiful villa facing the Piedmontese part of Lake Maggiore was a wedding gift given to the Princess Luisa in 1827 by her future husband who chose the villa as his mansion on the lake, and to this day belongs to a Marquis. This charming and romantic venue is one of the oldest villas on the lake and still maintains the flavor of the Victorian period.
Furniture, fittings and prestigious paintings from the 16th to the 19th century makes its unique and authentic. The view is stunning and is set against a century old park with lush vegetation, rare and antique species among waterfalls, azalea bushes, rhododendrons, magnolias and hydrangeas. It is the perfect setting for an unforgettable Italian style wedding.
- Legal Civil ceremony is possible daily in the week.
- Inside the villa, outside in the gardens or near the pool
- Symbolic ceremonies
- Four main halls overlooking the terrace with breathtaking view of the lake, capacity up to 160 guests
- Terrace with English style lawn can hold up to 250 guests
- Swimming pool area is ideal for cocktail receptions or relaxing after dinner celebrations
- Private pier allows guests to reach the villa by private boat
- Six stunning rooms with panoramic views
Milan Malpensa approx. 2 hours