Hotel Restaurant in the Centre of the historic village of Ravello
The most dramatic and inspirational meeting place of land and sea on Earth
This gorgeous venue is located at the Centre of the historic village of Ravello, a few steps from the main Piazza and Cathedral. It has a beautiful garden, with a ‘view to die for’ with three wide terraces overlooking the Amalfi coast. An official ‘World Heritage Site’ and has been noted as ‘perhaps the most dramatic and inspirational meeting place of land and sea on Earth’.
Dine on the wide terrace on warm summer evenings or in a glass walled dining room, the restaurant offers the best of regional cuisine. Unmistakably classic Italian and the accents are naturally on local produce – the fishermen’s catch of the day, and equally fresh produce of the hillside farms.
- Symbolic ceremony on one of the terraces
- Civicil ceremony at Ravello town hall
- Dining room – 40/50 seated guests
- Glass walled reception room – up to 100 people seated or more if cocktail party
- 3 terraces between 80/100 guests on each
- Exclusivity may be arranged at extra cost
- 3 gorgeous terraces
- Glass walled reception room
Naples airport – approx. 1 hour 15 mins drive depending on traffic