11th century Villa in Ravello
A prestigious historical site with botanical garden
This villa is one of the most beautiful venues on the Amalfi coast, dating back to the 11th century and Ravello’s golden era. It is situated on a rocky outcrop, part of a large estate with lush vegetation covering over eight hectares.
The villa initially belonged to an aristocratic family. In the mid 1300’s it passed into the hands of the powerful and wealthy Fuscos, who were related to the Pitti family in Florence and the D’Anglo family from Naples. For a few decades now the villa has been restored to its former standing as a prestigious historical site and botanical garden.
- Symbolic or religious (protestant or jewish) with civil validity
- Events hall – up to 150 people
- Convention hall up to 60 people
- 19 beautiful bedrooms with 18th and 19th century furnishings
- Michelin star restaurant
- Wine cellar
Naples airport – approx. 1 hour 15 mins car journey