Why this tour?
The region of Venice offers the best wines in Italy. If you are staying in Venice for just a few days and you don’t have time to visit the vineyards directly, our wine tasting in Venice daily tour offer you a wonderful opportunity to sample 4 of the most important wines of the Veneto region accompanied by 4 different Venetian Chiccheti (Tapas), all served in the surroundings of this traditional Venetian Osteria/Restaurant, known to the locals as a place of wonderful food and great wines. Enjoy meeting locals, whilst sipping some of the best wines from the Veneto region, ranged from Prosecco - the popular tank-fermented sparkling wine produced in the northern Veneto - and the world famous Amarone from the Valpollicella area.
Nevodi means nephews in Venetian, the staff is great and very friendly. They all wear different traditonal aprons, they have more than 50 models!
This is a wonderful opportunity to meet up with other people and get to know the locals, maybe stay for dinner.
- Taste 4 quality wines from the Veneto region accompained by 4 different Venetian Cicchetti (tapas);
- Unique venetian Osteria designed by local artisans;
- Great meeting place, get to know the locals;
- Sample good quality wines free from chemicals.
- Winetasting of 4 quality wines from the Veneto region, accompanied by Venetian “cicchetti” (tapas):
- Prosecco Col Fondo (Slightly cloudy Prosecco with sediment and fermented in the bottle with a crown cap);
- Friulano/Manzoni Bianco/Soave (All whites wines to choose one);
- Refosco/Marzemino (Both red wines to choose one);
- Ripasso Di Valpolicella (Re-fermented Valpolicella on the skins of Amarone).
- Gratuities (optional);
- You must make your own way to the Osteria.
- This tour must be pre-booked in advance;
- For all late arrivals and no-shows there is NO REFUND;
- All staff members speak English and Italian;
- Minimum age is 18 years;
- You must make your way to the Osteria.
You may also like
Special Offer Price