Why this tour?
Enjoy a pleasant walk through Verona lanes, in the company of a small group of people and our expert local tour guide.
We will depart from the city center to start discover lanes, streets and squares of our city, with several stops to admire from outside the most important monuments.
Castelvecchio and its Scaligero Bridge, then Bra square and the roman Arena amphitheater.
You will listen our local tour guide telling you ancient legends and tales from the past about Juliet and the magic balcony, roman and medieval lanes and the lifestyle of our fellow citizens inside the old town wall.
The wall worth the city of Verona the UNESCO Heritage City title.
Live Verona as a local, admire its beauty at a few steps from you.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover the city during the Verona walking tour!
• 2 hours walk in the city center
• Visit Arena, Ponte Pietra, Juliet’s balcony, Castelvecchio, Erbe square
• Live the art and history of the city
• Tour for small group, up to 12 people
- Professional licensed guide
- Drinks and food
- Gratuities (optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Check-in is 5 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
• The walking tour will take place rain or shine
• Minimum numbers of 2 apply
• Maximum group size is 12 people
- Piazza Bra
- Verona Arena
- Juliet's House and balcony
- Erbe's Square
You may also like
Special Offer Price