Why this tour?
Follow your guide through the old city center and discover the famous sights of the ancient Roman Arena and the charming Juliet’s balcony.
Enjoy a pleasant walking tour through the enchanting streets of Verona.
Enjoy a pleasant walking through Verona lanes, in a very small group.
You will depart from the city center to start discover lanes, streets and squares of the city, with several stops to admire from outside the most important monuments.
Castelvecchio and its Scaligero Bridge, then Bra square and the roman Arena amphitheater.
You will listen the local guide telling you ancient legends and tales from the past about Juliet and the magic balcony, Roman and medieval lanes and the lifestyle of our fellow citizens inside the old town wall.
The wall worth the city of Verona the UNESCO Heritage City title. Live Verona as a local, admire its beauty at a few steps from you.
● Very small groups with high attention to safety
● Professional Tour Guide
● 2 hours walk in the city center
● Visit (outside) Arena, Juliet’s balcony, Castelvecchio, Erbe square
- Professional licensed guide
- Drinks and food
- Gratuities (optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
• The walking tour will take place rain or shine
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
• If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to
ensure the distances between guide and participants
• In case of delay, contact the emergency number on your voucher
• Juliet's House and balcony
• Piazza Bra
• Verona Arena
You may also like
Special Offer Price