Why this tour?
Meet your local guide and start walking toward the historical center of Verona.
Begin your tastings in the same way that most Italians begin their day: with an espresso! Pair the robust coffee with a delicious pastry, before continuing with the walk.
As you continue to your next food stop, listen as your tour leader illustrates stories and curiosities of Verona’s most important squares where Veronese used to buy and take their food or aperitif.
Make your way to a local workshop where fresh tortellini is made by hand. Learn about the process of making pasta, from mixing and rolling the dough to stuffing it., sample some of the freshly made pasta.
Continue visiting one of the typical and local delicatessen where you'll be treated to a typical Italian spread. Snack on prosciutto, mozzarella, cheese or other specialities, accompanied by a local red wine Valpolicella.
From there, move on to a local Trattoria, where you'll be trated to a typical main pasta dish. So, satisfied and sated by Verona's food offerings, your tour ends there, where you'll which is located near Ponte della Vittoria bridge.
At the end of this small-group Verona food walking tour, you’ll feel like a real local!
- 3.5-hour food tour of Verona, led by an expert guide;
- Discover the charm of the city and learn about Verona’s culinary scene from your expert guide;
- Visit a tortellini workshop to see how the pasta is made;
- Taste typical Italian food and drink including espresso, cheeses, olive oil and locally produced wines;
- Numbers limited to 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Local guide;
- Food and wine tasting;
- Live tour commentary provided in english.
- Gratuities (optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Check-in is 5 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
- Minimum age is 14 years;
- Children under 18 must always be accompanied by at least one adult;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply;
- Maximum group size is 12 people;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the ‘special requirements’ field on booking.
You may also like
Special Offer Price