Why this tour?
Join Verona Bike Tour and follow the local guide around main squares and ancient monuments in an easy three-hours ride, to have a great overview of the city in short time. Jump on one of our bikes, fasten your helmet, listen to the passionate story your guide will tell you.
Are you ready?
Start this lovely Verona Bike Tour with us, discover the most beautiful monuments and squares of Verona.
We will discover the city center and its most remarkable glimpses, riding through cobbled lanes and along majestic city walls.
Our Verona bike tour is passion and culture: roman ruins, stories and tales regardings Verona’s past and present.
Arena, Castel San Pietro, Capulets house and the famous balcony where you can bring back to life Romeo and Juliet love story: these are just few of the experiences we will live together during our bike tour.
Get ready with a light backpack, we will wait for you ready to go.
● Very small groups with high attention to safety
● Licensed Tour Guide
● Listen to stories and legends about the city riding your bike
● Visit Castelvecchio, Arena, Juliet’s balcony, St. Zeno and many more interesting highlights
● Alternative itineraries in and out city center
- Licensed tour Guide
- Drinks and food
- This tour does not include access to museums or attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Minors must be accompanied by an adult
● People under 14 years old can not join this activity
● This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
● If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to
ensure the distances between guide and participants
● In case of delay, contact the emergency number on your voucher