Why this tour?
What would Venice be without a bar hop, this amazing city is already outstanding with her magnificent palaces, churches and architectural monuments and yet we noticed that there was something missing!! A great alternative to the generally slow night life of Venice, and one of the best ways to meet fellow travellers from around the world.
Our tour starts by the Ca' Rezzonico Museum just by the vaporetto stop at 5.30pm, you will meet our fun staff member who will be holding a sign saying "I'm doing it Venetian Style". Meandering through the Labyrinth of small alleyways and campi, we visit 4 local bars know as Bacari in the Venetian dialect.
In each bar or in venetian "bacaro" you will be offered an "Ombra", a glass of local wine, and at the final bar you will have the chance to try the very popular Venetian "SPRITZ".
You will also taste the typical venetian cicchetti (tapas) in each bacaro.
Our only regulation is that you are over 18years of age so please bring some ID.
We highly recommend that you book in advance.
- A great alternative to the generally slow night life of Venice;
- One of the best ways to meet fellow traveller's from around the world;
- Dress up in costume, you never know who is behind the mask!
- 4 glasses of wine with cicchetti in 4 venetian bacari.
- Fun English/Italian speaking guide;
- 4 glasses of wine with cicchetti in 4 local bars.
- No extra food or drinks;
- Hotel pick up and drop off;
- We visit 4 local bars know as Bacari;
You may also like
Special Offer Price