Why this tour?
Meet your local guide in front of the equestrian monument of Vittorio Emanuele II, which is just a short walk along the water front not too far from Saint Mark's Square.
Make yourself an unique gift tasting a typical venetian aperitif in St. Mark's basin.
Choose an emotion of spritz on sunset on board of our boat passing in front of the most beautiful square in the world, Saint Mark's square in Venice!
We will show you the most beautiful and romantic spots of Venice and its islands.
You will have fun, spending a pleasant tour with your friends, your family or your love and you will admire dreamy places to not forget!
Enjoy this panoramic cruise with spritz on board.
Multilingual guided tour commentary provided in English, French, Italian and Spanish.
A great way to meet people and relax after a long day of sight-seeing!
- The Programme -
18:45 pick up from the Equestrian Monument of Vittorio Emanuele II along Riva degli Schiavoni
19:00 boarding and departure of the panoramic tour
20:15 end of the tour (at the same place of the departure)
Let's raise our glasses!
• Take the chance to taste the famous Venetian Aperitif: Aperol spritz;
• Wonderful photo opportunity;
• Guided tour in English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- Approx 1 hour and 15 min panoramic boat tour;
- Multilingual live tour commentary provided in English, French, Italian and Spanish;
- Venetian Aperitif / Analcoholic drink for children;
- Barman service.
- Gratuities (optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
• For all late arrivals and no show there is no refund;
• This activity operates rain or shine.
Piazza San Marco, Veneto,
Punta della Dogana, Veneto,
Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute,
Chiesa del Santissimo Redentore,
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice,
Casa dei Tre Oci,
Church of Santa Maria del Rosario (Gesuati),
Isola di San Clemente,
San Lazzaro degli Armeni,
Isola di San Servolo,
La Grazia island,
Giardini della Biennale.
You may also like
Special Offer Price