Why this tour?
Here we are! As a promise the new tours are ready.
With Cycling Venice Lagoon you can discover the Venetian Hinterland through a tours in the territory of Mestre and surrounding area, characterized by its canals, gardens and the beautiful forts. Don’t miss it!
This is the perfect bike tour for those who want to explore Venice behind the curtain and live the city as a local and not as a tourist.
This excursion is designed for those who may not be so interested in visiting museums, churches or old palaces but are eager to taste Venetians dishes, discover ordinary places while enjoying a “cicchetto” and a “spritz”.
Meeting point in San Giuliano Park in the mainland of Venice.
You can ride along rivers, water is always the narrative thread that connect Venice and its surrounding area.
You can enjoy Forte Bazzera and Forte Marghera, a nice bike stop in San Giuliano Park and a visit to the Biennale of Venice pavilions in Forte Marghera are the most highlights in this tour. The perfect mix that focuses on sustainability, arts and culture.
Don’t forget the bike tour included the traditional “cichetto and spritz” with olives and orange, like a very local. Do you want to join us?
Come on join us!
- Discover the mainland with this bike tour & enjoy a typical cichetto and spritz!
- Do not forget your camera, your smile and your enthusiasm :)
- Tour leader ITA/ENG;
- Bicycle, Helmet;
- Bottle of water 0.5L;
- Spritz e Cichetto
- Ticket for public transport/ferry boat
- Clients have to reach meeting point 15 minutes prior departure;
- Wear comfy clothes and training shoes;
- In case of heavy rain tours will not take place and customers will be fully refunded. No refund is due if it begins to rain after the start of the tour;
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund;
- Our biggest group size is 10 and our minimum group size is 4;
- At the meeting point San Giuliano (Porta Rossa)the parking is free, with mandatory receipt print, for the first 3 hours. Then, hourly rate is 0,80€/h.
You may also like
Special Offer Price