Why this tour?
A non-tourist tour to get to know how beautiful is to grow up, live and work in Venice, accompanied by a local.
You have 4 hours and 16 kilometres at your disposal to enjoy this experience, so… let’s go!
We start early from Tronchetto, we take our bike on board of the ferry and we’re off to Lido Island.
Once we arrive at the Lido, let’s put our helmets on and off to the oldest Jewish cemetery in Venice.
Afterwards, we grab our bike and cycle to the small Malamocco enjoying the breathtaking lagoon at sunrise.
Do you know what the first Venetians built against the flood (“acqua granda” or “acqua alta”)? The answer is Murazzi, which are part of our tour along with many other interesting spots.
A stop at the Film Palace is necessary. If you’re lucky enough you may even get an autograph by George Clooney!
Do you want to join us?
- Be an early bird excursionist: warm up your legs and heart in front of the awakening lagoon;
- Do not forget your camera, your smile and your enthusiasm :)
- Tour leader ITA/ENG;
- Bicycle, Helmet;
- Bottle of water 0.5L
- Ticket for public transport/ferry boat
- Clients have to reach meeting point 15 minutes prior departure;
- Wear comfy clothes and training shoes;
- In case of heavy rain tours will not take place and customers will be fully refunded. No refund is due if it begins to rain after the start of the tour;
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund;
- Our biggest group size is 10 and our minimum group size is 4.
You may also like
Special Offer Price