Why this tour?
This 2-hour combined city tour lets you explore an unusual and alternative Venice and experience a unique Gondola ride!
The tour is composed of two parts, a walking tour plus the gondola ride, and allows you to discover the lesser-known places of Venice and to try a means of transport found only in this city!
In the first part of the tour a tour guide will lead you on an outdoor tour, letting you explore the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, stopping at some special places: the Fenice Theatre, the Bovolo Staircase, the Rialto Bridge.
In the second part of the tour you will be able to discover Venice in the most natural way possible.
The tour includes embarking on a gondola (up to 6 people per gondola) and a ride of approximately 30 minutes on the Grand Canal (Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area).
The tour ends by disembarking at the Vallaresso station (Dogana).
- Guided tour of the area covering Saint Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge;
- 2-hour walking tour of lesser-known Venice and gondola ride;
- Personal audio system and headset for tour commentary;
- Live tour commentary provided in English, French, Spanish or German.
- The first part of the tour does NOT include a commentary on Piazza San Marco;
- This tour does not include inside visits to museums or attractions;
- Optional gratuities;
- Hotel pick up and drop off;
- Food and drink.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to booked tour start time;
- This is an external walking tour only;
- Shared gondola with max. 6 people per gondola;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- You should wear comfortable walking-shoes;
- The walking tour will take place rain or shine;
- For all late arrivals or no show, NO REFUND.
- Waking tour
- Rialto bridge;
- Bovolo Staircase;
- The Fenice Theatre;
- Gondola ride.
You may also like
Special Offer Price