Why this tour?
Book your enchanting private gondola ride in Venice and glide through centuries of history, allowing yourself to be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the Venetian Palazzi. The perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm and colour of this unique city built on water, you will be enthralled by what surrounds you.
Feel part of an ancient Venetian tradition and experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years. Once upon a time the most noble and wealthy of families would have travelled around by gondola - the slightly eccentric Peggy Guggenheim was the last person to have her own private gondola in the 1960's.
On this unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals, unwind and relax into the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal, appreciating the skill involved in steering the gondola ride through the intricate waterways of Venice.
As you sit back and take in the views, you will inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers - as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself!
This charming gondola ride Venice tour will take you one step closer to the romantic facades of the city and will enable you to understand what it was to be truly Venetian.
• Appreciate the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal and also the small canals;
• Limited capacity: maximum of 6 people per gondola;
• The Best views for discovering the elegance of the Venetian Palazzi.
- Approx 60 minutes private gondola ride;
- Choose from morning, afternoon or evening departure times to suit your schedule.
- Food and drinks;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
• check in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
• if you are no show there is NO refund
• if you are late, the duration of the gondola ride will be less than 60 minutes
• this tour is not guided, although the gondolier may chat and give you some local history
• this activity is not wheelchair accessible
• if you are lost or you need assistance you must contact us well in advance
Office: 0039 041 5239979 Mobile: 0039 349 3054767
The tour takes you along the Grand Canal near Hotel Gritti Palace and through the inner canals around La Fenice theatre.
You may also like
Special Offer Price