Why this tour?
Crossing Piazza della Repubblica with the Fountain of the Nayads, our local guide will take you on a pleasant stroll through the historical centre, where you can admire the Trevi Fountain, La Colonna di Marco Aurelio, the Palazzo di Montecitorio, designed by Bernini, the Pantheon (visit inside until march 2018), Palazzo Madama - seat of the senate and Piazza Navona.
Passing alongside Castel Sant'Angelo, we get St. Peter’s Square where there will be an explanation of the Basilica from outside (from April 1st 2018 the tour includes the inside visit of St. Peters).
- Sightseeing tour by comfortable air conditioned motor coach;
- Multilingual local guide;
- Enjoy a pleasent guided walking tour;
- Visit the most important places of Rome.
- Sightseeing tour in air conditioned motor-coach;
- Guided walking tour;
- Visit the inside of the Pantheon (up to march 2018);
- Visit the inside of St. Peters Basilica (from April 2018);
- Multilingual local guide.
- Optional gratuities;
- Food and drink.
- Clients have to reach the meeting point (Vía Giovanni Amendola, 32) 8.45 a.m. Departure 9.00 a.m.;
- Free pick-up service from Hotel (ONLY if centrally located) between 8.00- 8.40 a.m;
- Remember that there is a dress code for this tour: shoulders and knees must be covered. I NEED TOURS Tours cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress;
- Will not be possible to visit the Basilica on Sundays, during religious holidays and ceremonies (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE);
- The Pantheon is closed: December 25th, January 1st & May 1st;
- Comfortable shoes are recommended;
- Please note that from April 2018 there will be no internal visit to the Pantheon. It will be replaced by the interior visit to the Basilica of Saint Peter;
- In case of no show: no refund.
You may also like
Special Offer Price