Why this tour?
Departing from your Venice, we take you across the lagoon for visiting the Three Islands of the Venetian Lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello.
The first stop is at the well known Island of Murano, famous for its glass making since the 10th century.
Here you will visit a glass factory and furnace to see the making of venetian glass.
Your local guide will explain to you the history and the process of the glass making throughout the years.
Then, crossing the northern part of the Lagoon, we arrive at the colourful Island of Burano, famous for its brightly coloured houses, fishing industry and also its lace making, you will have time to walk around this elegant little island and also visiting its shops, your guide will point out to you one of the specialized shops where it is possible to see one of the Local ladies working on the Burano Lace, she will show you the different stitches involved in making these wonderful works of art.
We then leave the Island of Burano and take a short boat ride to the Island of Torcello, known as the “Mother of Venice”.
You have chance to Visit the Basilica, which is one of the oldest in the Lagoon and holds some beautiful mosaics, or maybe visit the museum.
If not you can just spend your time walking around this enchanting and very historical island.
Then on your return from Three Islands of the Venetian Lagoon to Venice you may wish to continue exploring the rest of the city with a walking tour.
• Visit Burano the island of colorful houses and the traditional Burano lace;
• Get by boat to the historical Torcello island, the "mother of Venice".
• Guided tour in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish;
• Wonderful photo opportunities.
- Guided tour of Murano, Burano, Torcello during the boat transfer;
- Boat Transportation;
- Multilingual live tour commentary provided in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish;
- Guided visit to a glass factory in Murano;
- Free time in Burano and Torcello.
- Gratuities (Optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off;
- Food or drinks.
-> Please for safety reason we kindly ask you to wear your mask or you can not join the tour
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
• Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
• For all late arrivals or no show, no refund.
You may also like
Special Offer Price