Why this tour?
Enjoy one of the most important art collection in the world and the masterpieces of St. Peter’s Basilica.
Following our knowledgeable and passionate guide, the tour begins at the Vatican Museums with its immense collection built up by the Popes throughout the centuries. The itinerary includes the Pio Clementino Hall, the Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere, the Maps Gallery, the Candelabra Gallery, the Tapestries Gallery and the Sistine Chapel to admire the breathtaking frescos by Michelangelo, one of the most celebrated masterpieces in the world.
From the Museum you will exit directly into St Peter’s Basilica, the most important Christian Church in the world, heart of the Catholic religion, where you will admire, among others, Michelangelo’s masterpiece La Pietà and the impressive Baldachin Altar by Bernini.
Tour ends in the suggestive St Peter’s Square, dominated by Michelangelo’s imposing Cupola and surrounded by the famous Bernini’s double Colonnade.
The Tour ends at St. Peter’s Square.
- Skip the line access;
- In Small Group up to 18 participants;
- Visit the smallest state in the world;
- With an expert guide, do not miss any detail of all the attractions;
- Get to know in one excursion the Vatican Museums with its Sistine Chapel and the St. Peter`s Basilica.
- Skip the line entrance tickets;
- English speaking guide;
- Optional gratuities;
- Food and drink;
- Pick up.
Hotel Pickup Instructions
Via Santamaura, 28
00192 Roma RM
- Clients have to reach the meeting point 10 minutes prior departure;
- IMPORTANT: The Museum requires that wheelchair bound clients follow a different itinerary and aren’t allowed to join our regular tour.
- Vatican Museums;
- St Peter’s Basilica;
- St Peter’s Square.
You may also like
Special Offer Price