Why this tour?
The Verona Bike Tour is the first and original bike tour of the city of Verona. Head to Verona's Castelvecchio in the morning to meet your tour leader and collect your bike. Learn about this important medieval castle, a testament to Verona's strong military history, before embarking on your easy 3-hour ride through the city.
Discover Verona's main attractions and lesser-known sites as you pedal down medieval streets, along ancient city walls and through picturesque squares and courtyards. Hear stories, interesting facts and useful informations about Verona from your guide. On your 3-hour Verona bike tour, discover the city secret passages through ancient walls and ruins, stopping every now and then for amazing photo opportunities or to enjoy a cappuccino or gelato (not included in the price).
Pedal past popular Verona attractions including the historical Arsenale building, the Roman arched bridge of Ponte Pietra and two ancient Roman theaters: Verona Arena and the Roman Theatre of Verona. Relive the story of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet at Juliet’s House where hundreds of thousands of visitors come to see the balcony where Juliet stood while Romeo declared his love.
Lastly, pedal up to Castel San Pietro (St Pietro's Castle) to enjoy sweeping views of Verona. Then, follow your guide back to Castelvecchio to end your Verona bike tour. Before leaving, your tour leader will give you some tip about where to get lunch or dinner, and will give you a city map to walk around independently.
Groups: quotation on request
- 3-hour bike tour of Verona with your guide;
- Interesting facts, stories and useful information about the sights;
- Discovering of top Verona attractions including Castelvecchio, Verona Arena and Ponte Pietra;
- Picturesque views from the panoramic terrace of Castel San Pietro;
- Limited capacity: maximum of 12 people per tour.
- Guided bike tour of Verona;
- Bicycle rental;
- Helmets rental;
- Live tour commentary provided in english;
- A rain coat (if necessary).
- Drinks and snacks not foreseen;
- This tour does not include access to museums or attractions;
- Gratuities (optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Check-in is 5 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
- Minimum age is 14 years;
- Children under 18 must always be accompanied by at least one adult;
- This is an external walking tour only;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply;
- Maximum group size is 12 people;
- You must be able to ride a bicycle on your own.
You may also like
Special Offer Price