Why this tour?
Jump on one of our bikes, fasten your helmet, listen to the passionate story your guide will tell you. Are you ready? Start this lovely ride of 3 hours with us, discover the most beautiful monuments and squares of Verona. We will visit famous Castelvecchio bridge and St. Zeno church, in one of the most ancient neighborhood of Verona. We will discover the city center and its most remarkable glimpses, riding through cobbled lanes and along majestic city walls.
Our bike tour is passion and culture: roman ruins, stories and tales regardings Verona’s past and present, Arena, Castel San Pietro, Capulets house and the famous balcony where you can bring back to life Romeo and Juliet love story, these are just few of the experiences we will live together during our bike tour. Get ready with a light backpack, we will wait for you at Veronality, ready to go.
• Listen to stories and legends about the city riding your bike
• Visit Castelvecchio, Arena, Juliet’s balcony, St. Zeno and many more interesting highlights
• Alternative itineraries in and out city center
• Tour for small group, up to 12 people
- Licensed tour Guide
- Drinks and food
- This tour does not include access to museums or attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
• Minimum age is 14 years
• Children under 18 must always be accompanied by at least one adult
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• Minimum numbers of 2 apply
• Maximum group size is 12 people
• This tour runs shine or rain. In case of rain, we will provide a raincoat. In case of heavy rain, the Tour takes place by foot