Why this tour?
A unique and unforgettable experience to walk on the roof of the majestic gothic Cathedral.
While admiring the breathtaking skyline, overlooking the entire city, you will have the opportunity to see the perfect marble sculptures and the church spiers.
A specialized guide will lead you through the history of the most important buildings of Milan unveiling the secrets and the legends of the Cathedrals statues.
After a brief introduction on the history of the city, you will reach the first terrace with the elevator and from there you will continue climbing the last 82 steps leading to the highest terrace, saving a total of 250 steps!
- A unique and unforgettable experience to walk on the roof of the majestic gothic Cathedral;
- Wonderful photo opportunities;
- Highly qualified tour guide.
- English speaking guide;
- Entry ticket for the Duomo and Terraces;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
- Food and drink;
- Optional gratuities.
- During hot days wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun;
- On the terraces of the Cathedral there are no toilet facilities or bars, bring water;
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 8 pax, so you might have to wait few minutes before climbing up;
- The staircase to reach the highest terrace is particularly narrow and with smooth marble; use comfortable shoes and preferably with a rubber sole;
- Tours are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstance;
- Meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starting time;
- Electronic voucher accepted.
- Rooftops of the Cathedral
You may also like
Special Offer Price