Why this tour?
You don’t like to wake up early in the morning?
Well, this half day tour is perfect for you! You leave Florence in the early afternoon, reaching SIENA in just 1 hour driving through the Chianti scenery, famous for its delightful hills and vineyards.
Enjoy your free time in Siena breathing in the Medieval atmosphere all around you, wandering through its narrow streets and admiring the magnificent artistic heritage of this city, exemplified by the Gothic Cathedral and the impressive Torre del Mangia standing in the stunning, world-famous Piazza del Campo. Take advantage of your free time to go shopping or by visiting the traditional and ancient shops.
Admire the sunset from a wonderful panoramic spot: the tour continues by visiting a typical WINE ESTATE in the heart of the Chianti area, between the famous Tuscan hills and vineyards, where you will be served a delicious dinner based on typical Tuscan products like salami, bruschetta and other unique delicacies. The dinner is enriched by precious wines personally selected by the expert owners of the winery. The perfect way to end a perfect afternoon in the middle of Chianti, before come in Florence.
- Let us take you straight to the blooming heart of Tuscany, discovering the medieval gem of Siena, its magnificent Piazza del Campo and the majestic Gothic Cathedral;
- An explosion of taste: a delicious Tuscan dinner based on the best regional products and enriched by the finest Chianti wines personally selected by the expert winery owners;
- An expert and knowledgeable tour leader, who will assist you during the whole trip.
- Journey by fully fitted GT Coach;
- Expert multilingual escort;
- Free visit of Siena;
- Dinner based on delicious regional products in a local wine estate;
- Wine tasting and visit of the cellars.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
You may also like
Special Offer Price