Why this tour?
Saint Marks Basilica museum and upper terrace with external walking tour.
Enjoy skip the line entrance into Saint Mark’s Basilica museum with limited access to the terrace on the first floor here you can see the breathtaking mosaics of the copula of Saint Marks and you’ll see the famous bronze horses.
Outside on the terrace admire the magnificent views across the Saint Marks square and its lagoon.
We then leave the basilica and continue our walking tour towards area of Santa Maria Formosa and listen closely to anecdotes related to this delightful and important square. We continue through to Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo known as the Pantheon of Venice.
Next, take in the Malibran theatre and the house of the famous explorer Marco Polo.
Our tour ends in campo San Bartolomeo overlooking the famous Rialto bridge.
• Venice Event’s specialized guide will ensure your group can embrace the art, history and artistic beauty of this Byzantine location.
• This is a private tour to give you an intimate and unforgettable visit, no more than 4 people per group ensuring this is a once-in-a lifetime experience
- Access to Saint Mark's Basilica museum and terrace on the upper floor.
- External walking tour through small alleyways taking Venice’s most delightful squares.
- 2 hour guided walking tour.
- Highly qualified Venice Events tour guide.
- Admission to the ground floor of Saint Marks Basilica and Pala D’oro
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drink
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• Shoulders and knees must be covered in the Basilica.
• Backpacks and ruck sacks are not allowed inside the Basilica.
• The tour will take place rain or shine.
• Pick up from a centrally located meeting point.
• Museum and upper floor of Saint Mark’s Basilica.
• Santa Maria Formosa
• Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo
• Malibran theatre
• Marco Polos house
• Rialto bridge
You may also like
Special Offer Price