Why this tour?
An exclusive and never seen before perspective: admire Florence panorama from Duomoʼs 32 metres high TERRACES and climb up to the top of the Dome! Do not miss the chance to take a closer look at the incredible BRUNELLESCHI “CUPOLA”, a masterpiece of art and architecture that still remains unmatched and whose techniques of building are covered with a veil of mystery.
An unmissable opportunity to visit this top attraction of Florence which is often fully booked due to its unparalleled beauty and allure.
Follow our professional guides inside the immense wonders of the majestic Cathedral: avoid the queues with our exclusive pass and admire the unique frescoes by Vasari and Zuccari.
Take advantage of your guided tour to discover the fascinating Crypt, containing the archeological remains of the ancient Cathedral of Santa Reparata. Walk amidst its ruins and admire the floor's fine polychrome mosaics with its geometrical decorations.
Then, climb the Northern terrace of the Cathedral rooftop, a suggestive walk through narrow and open air corridors that have been closed to the public for centuries. The panorama from up there will take your breath away! We are giving you the chance to join an elite tour within art and history and to discover the hidden Duomo terraces: the majority of tourists (as well as Florentines!) do not even know that they were planned!
The guided tour will end in the exclusive circular room (accessible only with our tour!) where you will have the opportunity to see the old statues which standed in the façade of the Duomo.
In the room you can find the restorers at work with their spatulas and chisels still dirty and smelling of stucco.
The surprises for you are not over yet: use your ticket to reach the TOP OF THE CUPOLA admiring up close the stunning Last Judgement frescoes, and finally enjoy a 360° view of Florence from the top!
- An exclusive, brand new elite tour that gives you the chance to discover the hidden terraces of the incredible Florence Cathedral!
- The access to the exclusive circular room (only with our tour) and the opportunity of admiring the restorers at work;
- Guaranteed and skip the line access to Brunelleschi's Cupola;
- A passionate and art-lover local guide.
- Small group tour;
- Professional guide;
- Guided tour of the Cathedral with skip the line access;
- Exclusive access to the central nave;
- Exceptional opening of Duomo North terrace;
- Skip the line and reserved access to Brunelleschi's Cupola;
- Guided tour of Santa Reparata Crypt .
- Food and drink;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance into the Duomo Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered;
- Comfortable shoes suggested;
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility;
- Please note the number of steps to reach the top of each monument:
- Terraces Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 310 from the Terraces.
- Santa Reparata Crypt;
- Exceptional opening of the Duomo terraces;
- Duomo complex ticket: the Great Museum of the Duomo, the Brunelleschiʼs Dome, the Baptistery and the Giottoʼs Bell Tower.
You may also like
Special Offer Price