Why this tour?
Skip the line and enter the ancient roman amphitheater.
Here you will learn about how it was constructed, its current and ancient use, and the historical legend behind it.
Enter the grand amphitheater Arena, built by the romans during the First century B.C. and walk under the old marble arcades and listen to stories of gladiators and the ancient roman games that use to take place here.
Admire the preserved ‘Ala’ or wing, which is the only piece remaining of the outer third circle.
Hear facts and anecdotes from your professional guide that will teach you the long and extraordinary history of the great theater, which survived an earthquake in the 12th century.
The arena is still the city’s favorite Opera Hall, for its unique sound quality and history.
Finish the tour by taking a photo with the spectacular view of the amphitheater in Piazza Bra, to commemorate on the unforgettable experience.
• Skip the long lines to enter
• Hear stories of gladiators
• Enjoy panoramic views from the top
- Professional and Licensed tour guide;
- Skip-the-line ticket entrance.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off;
- Food and drinks;
- Gratuities (optional).
• Minimum numbers of 2 apply (There’s a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren’t enough reservations. In this case you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund)
• Meeting point 10 minutes before the Tour at Arena Gate n. 5 (above the stairs) - look for the yellow umbrella with "Arena Skip the line tour"
• This tour runs rain or shine
Arena di Verona
You may also like
Special Offer Price