Why this tour?
Skip the line and enter the ancient roman amphitheater. Here you will learn about how it was constructed, its current and ancient use, and the historical legend behind it.
Enter the grand amphitheater Arena, built by the romans during the First century B.C. and walk under the old marble arcades and listen to stories of gladiators and the ancient roman games that use to take place here.
Admire the preserved ‘Ala’ or wing, which is the only piece remaining of the outer third circle.
Hear facts and anecdotes from your professional guide that will teach you the long and extraordinary history of the great theater, which survived an earthquake in the 12th century. The arena is still the city’s favorite Opera Hall, for its unique sound quality and history.
Finish the tour by taking a photo with the spectacular view of the amphitheater in Piazza Bra, to commemorate on the unforgettable experience.
- 30 Min Express walking tour of Verona Arena;
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historical Verona’s architectural gem;
- Skip the long lines to enter the Arena di Verona;
- Hear stories of gladiators and grand opera;
- Marvel at the mightiest monument and symbol of the city;
- Enjoy panoramic views from the top to take memorable photos.
- Professional and Licensed tour guide;
- Skip-the-line ticket entrance.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off;
- Food and drinks;
- Gratuities (optional).
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply (There’s a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren’t enough reservations. In this case you’ll be offered an alternative or full refund);
You may also like
Special Offer Price