Why this tour?
Discover one of the most unique cities in the world with our Photo Workshop. Join us in for a magical tour in Venice photographing some of the most famous places in the world the Venetians’ life, their markets, the bars and the mysterious and hidden places.
The Bridge of Sighs, the Rialto Bridge or the famous food market on the side of the Grand Canal.
We will move around Venice not as tourist but as Venetian.
You will also learn how to approach people and capture the spontaneous emotions, expressions and interactions among people that tell the story of Venice and the people who celebrate it with you There are photo opportunities on every corner and each location we visit offers its own unique photographic challenges and we will explore different styles of reportage story telling.
- Take the opportunity to pick up professional tips on the art of photography, composition, technique and capturing images;
- A must-do experience for photography lovers;
- Take expert photos in some lesser known but equally enchanting parts of Venice;
- Each tour will be unique.
- Great advise on how to take the perfect photo from our English speaking professional photographer;
- A great way to see Venice through the lens.
- No camera included, please bring your own;
- Gratuities not included;
- This tour does not include inside visits to museum or attractions;
- Food and Drink;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Comfortable shoes recommended;
- This activity is not wheelchiair accesible;
- This activity operates rain or shine;
- You should bring a camera since this is a photography tour;
- Children are free until 14 years old.
You may also like
Special Offer Price