Why this tour?
Start your gondola ride in the early evening and enjoy the setting of the sun, and relax after a days sightseeing.
Glide along the quiet canals and then, after a few minutes walk reach your destination, an extremely elegant Venetian restaurant where a 4 course meal will be waiting for you! Enjoy Venice at its most romantic!
Board your private gondola and emerse yourself in this ancient Venetian tradition, experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years.
Once upon a time the most noble and wealthy of families would have travelled around by gondola - the slightly eccentric Peggy Guggenheim was the last person to have her own private gondola in the 1960's.
On this unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals, unwind and relax into the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal, appreciating the skill involved in steering the gondola through the intricate waterways of the city. As you sit back and take in the views, you will inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers - as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself!
This charming tour will take you one step closer to the romantic facades of Venice and will enable you to understand what it was to be truly Venetian.
At the end of your romantic 30-minute ride, disembark at the picturesque Campo Santa Maria del Giglio and after a short 5 minutes’ walk, you reach your destination top rated Venetian restaurant located close to Saint Marks, which offers traditional and international cuisine, and is renowned for its high standard of food and excellent service. Take your seat and enjoy a fresh and sparkling glass of Prosecco.
Delight in a four course meal to as part of this hopelessly romantic evening event, accompanied by a select local wine, water and coffee to conclude.
A very special evening for all of you romantics at heart!
-> Departure time:
FROM 1st APRIL to 31st OCTOBER: gondola at 6pm / dinner at 7pm
FROM 1st NOVEMBER to 31st MARCH: gondola at 2pm / dinner at 7pm
• Perfect way to celebrate special occasions, birthdays or simply a treat;
• The Best views for discovering the elegance of the Venetian Palazzi;
• Enjoy a 4 course dinner in a top-rated Venetian restaurant.
- Private 30 min Gondola ride;
- 4 course meal in a top rated Venetian Restaurant;
- 1 glass of Prosecco per person (aperitif).
½ a bottle of very good local wine and water, followed by coffee.
- The gondola ride is not a guided tour;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
- Wine and prosecco are not included on the Gondola ride;
- Optional gratuities.
• A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity;
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
• The tour operates rain or shine; only in severe weather conditions this tour will be cancelled.
• Dress code: Elegant/ evening wear (no shorts, open sandals or jeans);
• Bring an umbrella in case of rain, these are not provided;
• Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. If you arrive in late you could miss the tour.
• Part of the Grand Canal;
• Minor canals, passing by the La Fenice Opera House;
• Top rated Venetian Restaurant, in the vicinity of Saint Mark’s Square.
You may also like
Special Offer Price