Why this tour?
Put your hands in the flour to prepare homemade pasta, whip the cream for the famous dessert tiramisu, and stir the pot for risotto.
Our experienced chef will share his secrets and upon the conclusion of your lesson, you will share your homemade lunch with the other participants.
Your lunch will include a glass of delicious Valpolicella red wine.
Discover the secrets of italian cooking with this unique experience in a cozy cooking school in the city center of Verona.
An hand on class to learn how to make fresh homemade pasta and the most famous italian dessert: tiramisù.
Follow the instructions of our expert chef and share your homemade lunch with the other participants, drinking a good glass of Valpolicella wine.
The experience will take place in a beautiful cooking school in loft style in the historical center of Verona.
We will provide you with everything you need, just bring appetite and enthusiasm for italian good food.
Fresh pasta, risotto, bruschetta, tiramisù: learn how to cook like a real italian chef!
• Cook with traditional italian products
• Learn cooking techniques
• Cookbook for cook italian dishes at home
- Recipe book
- Gratuities (optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
• Check-in is 5 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
• Children under 18 must always be accompanied by at least one adult
• Minimum numbers of 2 apply
• Maximum group size is 12 people
• Glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
You may also like
Special Offer Price