Why this tour?
Learn the secrets of Italian cusine during this hands-on cooking class at a beautiful venue near Erbe's Square in Verona. With an experienced Italian chef by your side, prepare classic italian dishes such as hand made pasta, bruschetta and tiramisu' ideal also for vegetarians - all from scratch using the freshest ingredients available - and then enjoy your home-cooked meal togheter.
Meet your Italian chef at Porta Borsari, the ancient roman gate in the hearth of Verona, then head inside your venue for your 3.5-hour Italian cooking class. The experience takes place in a beautiful cooking school inside one of Verona's historical buildings. All equipment and ingredients are provided, so all you have to do is come with an appetite and eagerness to learn the secrets of Italian cuisine!
Your instructor will teach you about the simplicity and authenticity of Italian cuisine, cooking and dining. What makes Italian food so good? It's all about using fresh, high-quality ingredients and basic cooking techniques to enhance the natural flavors of the food; you don't need a great deal of effort to create a delicious Italian meal. Make several tasty and healthy dishes including hand-made fresh pasta, bruschetta (tomato-topped grilled bread). Top it off with a classic Italian dessert, tiramisu, a sponge cake laced with liqueur and coffee and layered with cocoa and sweet mascarpone cheese.
Everything is made from scratch, and your passionate chef will help you every step of the way. Once everything is finished, sit down together at the table and savor your meal with a glass of local Valpolicella wine. At the end of the class you’ll be given a booklet with the day's recipes, so you can recreate this Italian meal at home for family and friends.
- Hands-on cooking class at a beautiful venue in Verona;
- Discover the simple, authentic way of Italian cooking;
- Preparation of classic italian dishes including hand-made pasta, bruschetta and tiramisù;
- Taste of fine Valpolicella wine;
- Learn cooking tips and techniques from an experienced Italian english-speaking chef;
- Savor your home-cooked meal with local Valpolicella wine.
- Expert italian chef;
- Food and wine;
- Recipe book
- Gratuities (optional);
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Check-in is 5 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
- Children under 18 must always be accompanied by at least one adult;
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply;
- Maximum group size is 12 people;
- Glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking;
You may also like
Special Offer Price