Why this tour?
Book your enchanting private gondola ride in Venice and glide through centuries of history, allowing yourself to be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the Venetian Palazzi. The perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm and colour of this unique city built on water, you will be enthralled by what surrounds you.
Feel part of an ancient Venetian tradition and experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years. Once upon a time the most noble and wealthy of families would have travelled around by gondola - the slightly eccentric Peggy Guggenheim was the last person to have her own private gondola in the 1960's.
On this unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals, unwind and relax into the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal, appreciating the skill involved in steering the gondola ride through the intricate waterways of Venice.
As you sit back and take in the views, you will inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers - as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself! This charming gondola ride venice tour will take you one step closer to the romantic facades of the city and will enable you to understand what it was to be truly Venetian.
• Summer from 1st April to 31st October
Departure at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm - 6:00pm
• Winter from 1st November to 31st October
Departure at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
• Appreciate the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal and also the small canals;
• Limited capacity: maximum of 6 people per gondola;
• The Best views for discovering the elegance of the Venetian Palazzi.
- 30 minutes private gondola ride;
- Small bottle of Prosecco and 2 plastic cups.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
• This tour is not guided, although the gondolier may chat and give you some local history;
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
• Check in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
• Arriving late you will miss the tour.
The tour takes you along the Grand Canal near Hotel Gritti Palace and through the inner canals around La Fenice theatre.
You may also like
Special Offer Price