Why this tour?
Have you ever wanted to climb all the steps up to the top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
Well, this half day tour from Florence gives you the opportunity to enjoy the city of one of the symbols of Italy. We start our excursion with a walk along side the Medieval walls up to the old entrance gate: Porta Santa Maria.
From here an extraordinary view will take your breath away! You will be in front of a unique panorama: Piazza dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and neat grass lawns. Your guide will accompany you on your visit to the precious interiors of the Cathedral, an unchallenged masterpiece of Romanesque art.
Once outside you can admire the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard and, finally, the world famous LEANING TOWER, discovering all its secrets. Selecting the optional admission ticket to the Leaning Tower, you don't just see the Tower but you also get to climb up it without waiting and queuing. Before heading back to Florence you will have free time for an ice-cream and for the inevitable photo -memories.
- The incredible Miracoli Square and its white marble masterpieces: the Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard and the world renowned Leaning Tower;
- An expert and knowledgeable tour leader, who will assist you during the whole trip;
- Leaning Tower skip the line ticket, don't waste your time queuing for the whole day!
- Journey by fully- fitted GT Coach;
- Expert multilingual escort;
- Pisa tour with professional guide;
- Admission fee to Pisa Cathedral - if accessible;
- Leaning Tower entrace tickets - if option selected.
- If you book the Pisa Tower tickets after 8.00 pm for the following day, please be advised that it will be too late to guarantee this kind of service. Therefore, you will be charged the amount corresponding to our Pisa tour without the Leaning Tower tickets, that is to say €49 per person;
- Comfortable shoes suggested;
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility;
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and in the most crowded days it could not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. In such cases, we will offer a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead;
- Kids under 8 years old are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower.
From Florence to Pisa.
You may also like
Special Offer Price