Why this tour?
Pisa and Lucca are undoubtedly among the richest cities in the world for their architecture and history: they are unmissable destinations for those who want to go deep inside Tuscany and its artistic background.
The day tour starts in Florence, and the first stop is in PISA, where you will be met by your personal guide: the tour starts in the incredible Piazza dei Miracoli, where you can admire the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower, together with a guided visit of the majestic Cathedral.
After you will have some free time to do shopping or have a cappuccino before the departure for Lucca. In LUCCA, famous for its still-intact walls with huge gates and ramparts, our local guide will lead you to the enchanting old town centre walking along a section of the walls and enjoying a breathtaking view over the rooftops.
You will admire the main attractions of the city, such as the Anfiteatro Square, the Guinigi Tower, San Martino Cathedral and a stroll along the picturesque streets of antique shops.
The tour ends with a BUCCELLATO tasting, a typical Lucchese cake - a famous saying of the Lucchesi (people from Lucca) is: "those who come to Lucca without eating the Buccellato is like they have never been there!"
- The majestic Miracoli Square and its white marble masterpieces: the Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Graveyard and the world renowned Leaning Tower;
- Lucca and its suggestive medieval still-intact walls;
- Two guided walking tours led by our professional local guides, who will unveil every secret of these incredible cities!
- An expert and knowledgeable tour leader, who will assist you during the whole trip.
- Journey by fully fitted GT Coach;
- Expert multilingual escort;
- Admission fee to Pisa Cathedral;
- Pisa tour with professional guide;
- Lucca tour with professional guide;
- Buccellato cake tasting.
- Please note that the Cathedral of Pisa is now free and in the most crowded days it could not be possible to visit its interior due to a long queue. In such cases, we will offer a tour of Piazza Cavalieri instead;
- Comfortable shoes suggested;
- Please note that the tour will be always available in English and Spanish, while the other languages will be confirmed as follows: FRENCH/PORTUGUESE: Thursday - min 2 pax - GERMAN/ITALIAN: Saturday - min 2 pax.