Why this tour?
A pleasant walk in the historical heart of the city that will give you the opportunity to visit some of the most famous and symbolic sights of Rome.
Piazza Navona, the most elegant of all Roman squares, a cosmopolitan meeting place with many outdoor cafes and seasonal fairs, where the famous Bernini’s Four Rivers Fountain stands.
Church of San Luigi dei Francesi that houses the world-renowned cycle of paintings by Caravaggio.
Pantheon, dedicated to all the gods, it is the world’s largest unreinforced concrete dome and one of the best preserved of all ancient Roman buildings.
Piazza Colonna with the famous Marcus Aurelius column.
Trevi Fountain, the largest baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world, surely one of the icons of Rome.
Piazza di Spagna: with its eighteenth century atmosphere created by the ochre-colored buildings, Bernini’s fountain La Barcaccia and the magnificent and celebrated Spanish Steps that lead up to the Church of Trinità dei Monti. Off the Piazza are located boutiques of the most famous High-Fashion brands.
- Enjoy a pleasurable walking tour and see the best of Rome in just 3 hour;
- Ideal tour if you do not have much time but still want to have a view of the city;
- An expert guide at your disposal.
- Guided Walking tour;
- Professional english speaking guide;
- Optional gratuities;
- Food and drink.
- Clients have to reach the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure;
- The tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants.
You may also like
Special Offer Price