Why this tour?
On this creative, informative and interactive guided photography tour, our professional photographer will instruct you on how to take expert photos in some lesser known but equally enchanting parts of Venice.
All you have to do is provide the camera (however modest) and you will have the opportunity to pick up professional tips on the art of photography, composition, technique and capturing images that are perhaps less obvious, but that represent beautiful Venice just as effectively as St. Mark's Square. Capture the spirit of the city and maximise on how the light and the water complement one another. No previous experience is required. This tour will take you to the undiscovered hidden away areas of Castello and Cannaregio frequented only by Venetians. Each tour will be unique.
Our photographer will decide where to lead you depending on the time of day and the light in order to take the best photo. This tour is a great way to see real Venice and also to learn a skill that will be valuable in whichever amazing city you visit next!
As an alternative option for the private photography tour, you can also choose to be taken around a glass factory in Murano and you will have the opportunity to take photos of the glass maker while he's at work.
- Take the opportunity to pick up professional tips on the art of photography, composition, technique and capturing images;
- A must-do experience for photography lovers;
- Take expert photos in some lesser known but equally enchanting parts of Venice;
- No previous experience is required;
- Each tour will be unique.
- Great advise on how to take the perfect photo from our English speaking professional photographer
- A great way to see Venice through the lens.
- No camera included, please bring your own;
- Gratuities not included;
- This tour does not include inside visits to museum or attractions;
- Food and Drink;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Comfortable shoes recommended;
- This activity is not wheelchiair accesible;
- This activity operates rain or shine;
- You should bring a camera since this is a photography tour;
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
The tour takes you to the hidden away areas of Castello and Cannaregio.
You may also like
Special Offer Price