Why this tour?
Venice, a captivating city which strikes the eye and moves the heart.
Enveloped in the same magic, the Metropole offers you emotions involving all the senses.
Eccentric, warm, eclectic, a place where the décor becomes an emotional experience, where each detail tells a story.
A 5 star hotel that seduces and charms, a restaurant that surprises for its creative cuisine and the fame of its awards.
Behind both of them, love, care and persistence.
The resulting mood is incomparable.
After all, here nothing happens by chance.
Our Classic rooms are intimate and quiet, with a view over our magnificent Citrus Garden or a typical Venetian alleyway and the La Pietà church.
They transmit that fundamental sensation of feeling at home.
To celebrate the end of the year exclusively and welcome the New Year properly, delight yourself with a Michelin- starred menu by Chef Luca Veritti.
Live trio music and dinner show.
Aperitif from 7.30 pm
The Gala Dinner will start at 8.15 pm, after a special sparkling welcome
- Welcome from our Chef
- Warm salad of blue lobster with the scent of Sorrento lemon and vegetables of Sant 'Erasmo, pack choi and gelly seawater
Burgundy Chardonnay 2015 - Pierre Morey
- Goldenscallops, crispy Bronte pistachio wafer, turmeric quinoa and balsamic vinegar reduction
Kerner 2017- Taschlerhof
- Risotto with red radicchio from Treviso, scampi from Mazara del Vallo and mandarin scent
Orto Malvasia Istriana 2016- Orto di Venezia
- Siberian caviar turbot, slightly spicy turnip greens and passion fruit emulsion
Alsace 2015 - Domaine Deiss
- Pre dessert
- Dark chocolate cream, Madagascar corn and vanilla crumble, reduction of pomegranate and almond chips
Muffato della Sala 2013 - Marchesi Antinori
- Small sweets at the end of the year and Guatemala coffee
- Bubbles for an unforgettable and sparkling 2020 with Champagne Bruno Paillard Rosé.
Cotechino with lentils, a pinch of tradition in the name of a new year full of luck
- Wines and midnight champagne included
• FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private transfer from Marco Polo Airport or santa lucia rail station to Hotel by water taxi with assistant,
- 2 nights accomodation Classic Room Hotel Metropole ***** Continental Buffet Breakfast and taxes,
- 2 hours Private Overview of venice & gondola ride with professional guide,
- Transfer by private water taxi from Hotel to Marco Polo Airport or santa lucia rail station.
• Advanced booking required
• Dress Code: Elegant attire
You may also like
Special Offer Price