Why this tour?
Admire the highlights of Milan with this full day tour.
Art and fashion are the two most important elements at the basis of this big city.
Your expert guide will lead you through the Milan treasures from the renowned Last Supper to the magnificent gothic Cathedral.
You will walk through the medieval Mercanti Square, then you will reach the San Satiro church with its fascinating trompe l'oeil perspective painted by Renaissance genius Donato Bramante.
Milan is also Modern Art, so take advantage to this tour to appreciate the provocative “L.O.V.E.” sculpture (a.k.a. “The Finger”) by Maurizio Cattelan.
For fashion lovers this tour provides for a leisurely walking tour along Montenapoleone street, Via della Spiga and to the elegant Galleria Vittorio Emanuele with its cafès and boutiques.
The entrance to the mentioned sites is always guaranteed, but the itinerary can differ according to the daily opening hours of Churches and religious services, or due to public maintenance works, or also during extraordinary local events (such as Expo2015 ).
- Guide service;
- Entry ticket for the Last Supper;
- St. Maurizio and St. Satiro reservation fees;
- Public transport tickets when used.
- Hotel pick up & drop off;
- Clients are requested to be at the meeting point at the time specified on the voucher otherwise admittance will not be granted;
- For group guided tours there aren't any reductions. All visitors have to reserve the full price tickets (independently from the age, the nationality etc...)
- The Duomo Cathedral,
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II,
- Scala Theatre Opera House (from the outside),
- Piazza dei Mercanti, Sforza Castle,
- Sempione Park,
- Arch of Peace,
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s ‘Last Supper’,
- Church of S. Maria Delle Grazie,
- San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore,
- L.O.V.E. by Maurizio Cattelan,
- San Satiro and Bramante's optical illusion,
- Fashion District with Montenapoleone Area,
- San Babila Square,
- The Needle,
- Thread and Knot of Piazza Cadorna.
You may also like
Special Offer Price