Why this tour?
Feel the romance of a classic Venetian experience with a serenaded gondola ride through Venice's famed canals, capped off by dinner at a renowned local eatery.
Settle into a traditional gondola boat for a 30-minute ride through the Grand Canal and some of the city's smaller waterways, while musicians provide a passionate soundtrack of Italian ballads.
Settle in for the ride as your gondolier skill fully navigates the boat along Venice’s famous Grand Canal using a long wooden oar. Admire the historic homes, palazzos and cathedrals that line the canal as you travel along with a flotilla of several other gondolas. Head through some of the city’s smaller canals where you’ll pass under bridges and get a glimpse of quieter, charming backstreets. Adding to the enchanting atmosphere, a skilled opera singer and musician (usually an accordion or guitar player) will ride aboard one of the gondolas in your group and serenade you with classic Italian ballads.
At the end of your 30-minutes ride, disembark at the picturesque Campo Santa Maria del Giglio and in few steps you reach your second destination: a traditional Venetian restaurant, where you will savour an authentic Venetian meal in a restaurant located close to Saint Marks, which offers traditional and international cuisine.
1st April - 31st October
gondola serenade 18:30
1st November - 31st March
gondola serenade 15:30
- Share a ride on part of the Grand Canal and glide down smaller canals;
- Listen to a musician and a singer serenade you aboard one of seven gondolas in your flotilla;
- Wonderful photo opportunities.
- 30-minute shared Gondola ride accompanied by music;
- 3 course dinner in an traditional Venetian Restaurant;
- You can choose between a fish menù or a meat menù;
- Half a liter house wine, mineral water and coffee.
- The gondola ride is not a guided tour;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
- Optional gratuities.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity;
- Designated seating arranged by Gondolier due to balance of boat; you may be seated on a step which is one of the seating areas on the gondola;
- The gondola ride holds a maximum of 6 passengers. Please note this is not a private gondola ride;
- The musicians will be divided on every seventh gondola;
- This activity is not suitable if you have limited mobility or with wheelchair;
- Please advise us if you prefer a fish menù or meat menù;
- Dress code: Elegant/ evening wear (no shorts, open sandals or jeans);
- Bring an umbrella in case of rain, these are not provided;
- The tour operates rain or shine; only in severe weather conditions this tour will be cancelled.
- Part of the Grand Canal;
- Minor canals, passing by the La Fenice Opera House;
- Traditional Venetian Restaurant, in the vicinity of Saint Mark’s Square.
You may also like
Special Offer Price