Why this tour?
Starting in campo San Bartolomeo this atmospheric walking tour will allow you to discover the hidden corners of Venice, away from the crowds, accompanied by tales of mystery, murder and superstition.
A qualified guide will walk you through the winding streets, eerie squares and suggestive locations, telling secrets of Venice gone by and tales of the unexpected.
The tour starts with a hidden campo, off of the beaten track, where tales of murder and mystery accompany this evening experience of Venice.
Walking through the Castello area, you will discover anecdotes of Venetian Doges, noblemen and unrequited love, learn about the ghostly sounds to be heard outside of the Malibran theatre and tales of tragic deaths, whilst strolling through the darkened alleys.
Heading over to campo SS Giovanni and Paolo, learn the story behind the graffitti on one of the most famous buildings in Venice, and then stroll along the windy and foreboding Fondamenta Nuova, located opposite the cemetary, and discover the story of the unburied child that is said to still be seen in the murkey lagoon.
An authentic walking tour covering areas of Venice after dark, hidden squares and darkened alleys, that otherwise you might not have the courage to visit.
The tour concludes in the Cannaregio area, and the guide will be able to provide you with directions on how best to return to your preferred destination.
PLEASE NOTE: The tour could be bilingual if the minimum of partecipants is not reached per group (english alway guaranteed).
ENGLISH Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00 pm
SPANISH Tuesday at 8:00 pm
GERMAN Friday at 8:00 pm
FRENCH Saturday at 8:00 pm
• Discover historical legends, venetian superstitions and ghost stories;
• Fully qualified local guide;
• Pick up from a centrally located meeting point.
- Guided tour of the Cannareggio and Castello districts;
- Fully qualified local guide;
- Tours are provided in English, French, Spanish or German.
- Optional gratuities;
- Hotel pick up and drop off;
- Food and drinks.
• The tour could be bilingual accordingly to the number of partecipants;
• This is an external walking tour only;
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to booked tour start time;
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
• The walking tour will take place rain or shine.
• Rialto district;
• Cannareggio Area and Fondamenta Nuova;
• Castello Area.
You may also like
Special Offer Price