Why this tour?
An afternoon city tour among art, landscapes and the most beautiful paintings in the world.
The first part of the tour is devoted to the beautiful hills surrounding Florence: we start with a panoramic bus ride along the tree-lined roads to reach the beautiful Etruscan-Roman village of FIESOLE, with stunning views of Florence and the Arno Valley.
We will admire the central square of the tiny village from the bus and take in beautiful views of Florence from the hills.
Heading back to the city we drive along the famous Lungarni (on the Arno riverbank) to reach the Basilica di SANTA CROCE and its historic Square.
Follow your professional guide to PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA, the unique heart of the city’s social life, to admire the imposing architecture of PALAZZO VECCHIO and the famous statues of Loggia de' Lanzi, among which the magnificent Perseus by Cellini stands.
The tour finishes inside the UFFIZI GALLERY, where you can stand and admire the unique Renaissance masterpieces of the great Italian artists: Leonardo, Giotto, Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael...(the list is never-ending!).
You can stay inside the museum for as long as you please even after the guided tour is over.
- An incredible panoramic view of Florence from the Etruscan village of Fiesole and its hills;
- Florence historic centre: Piazza Santa Croce and Piazza della Signoria with its imposing Palazzo Vecchio;
- Uffizi Gallery skip the line ticket, don't waste your time queuing for the whole day;
- The eldest art gallery in the world: Uffizi and its unmatched masterpieces of Renaissance art;
- A passionate and art-lover local guide.
- Professional guide;
- Visit to Fiesole by fully-fitted GT coach;
- Uffizi Gallery skip the line ticket;
- Walking tour;
- Earphones for bigger groups.
- Food and drink;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starting;
- Comfortable shoes suggested;
- Scenic photo opportunities;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- The walking tour will take place rain or shine.
- Etruscan-Roman village of Fiesole;
- Basilica di Santa Croce;
- Piazza della Signoria;
- Palazzo Vecchio;
- Uffizi Gallery.
You may also like
Special Offer Price