Why this tour?
A wonderful opportunity to visit the Last Supper after the closing time with an exclusive and extended opening.
After that, enjoy the best italian food and wine: discover Eataly.
This special tour is a combination of 2 essential parts of the italian culture: art and food.
Your guide will wait for you at the entrance of the Last Supper to lead you through to the most exclusive tour in Milan!
You will admire the Last Supper, the wonderful masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci.
During the daytime visitors can stay in front of the frescoe only for 15 minutes but booking this exclusive tour you will have the chance to marvel at the painting for 30 minutes!
After having this once-in-a-life experience, you will enjoy the “ultimate dinner in Milan”.
With a private, VIP minibus, still assisted by your guide, you will reach Eataly, a true landmark for Made in Italy wine and food.
During the transfer by minivan from the Last Supper to Eataly, the guide will also introduce you to the history of the city, passing in front of the wonderful Sforza Castle and in the streets of the centre.
The brand EATALY is the combination of the english words: EAT and ITALY.
Eataly’s main purpose is demonstrating that high-quality products can be accessible to everyone: easy to find and at affordable prices.
Eataly also wishes to communicate production methods, faces and stories of people and companies that make the italian high-quality food and wine.
The professional staff will welcome you with an informative introduction about the history and the morals that inspires Eataly’s work.
Finally you will be offered an unforgettable dinner including entrée, main course, dessert, paired wine, coffee and water.
After dinner, stay as long as you wish at the restaurant or go around the 2000 exhibitors of Made in Italy products that Eataly’s store houses. You will have a 10% discount to buy products in the store.
- Combination of 2 essential parts of the italian culture: art and food;
- Visit the Last Supper after the closing time with an exclusive and extended opening;
- Italian high-quality food and wine.
- Entrance fees, 30-minute Last Supper visit;
- Professional art historian guide service;
- Dinner (3 courses) and beverages;
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan and driver;
- Live commentary on board.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
- Optional gratuities.
- The menu vary according to the in season products;
- Menu details can be provided on request;
- Vegeterian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required;
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking;
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required;
- Tours are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstance.
- Last Supper;
- Eataly, a true landmark for Made in Italy wine and food.
You may also like
Special Offer Price