Why this tour?
Buy your skip-the-line tickets to discover the famous Doge's Palace and places of historical and artistic interest of prestigious Saint Mark's Square in Venice.
Go inside the Doge's Palace, the true heart of Venetian political power and learn more about the history, customs and traditions at the civic museums that include:
- Correr Museum;
- Venice National Archaeological Museum;
- Biblioteca Marciana;
- Go inside the Doge's Palace, the true heart of Venetian political power;
- Visit the historical Correr Museum;
- Get access to the National Archaeological Museum;
- Take the chance to see the Monumental Halls of the Marciana National Library;
The voucher you will receive at the end of your booking must be printed and presented at the our office, which is one minute far from the entrance to the Doge's Palace for conversion into an entrance ticket.
Children are free until 5 years old, their age will be checked at the entrance by the staff.
VeniceEvents Office opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:30
Doge's Palace of Venice - Visiting hours
From 1st April to 31st October: 8.30 - 19.00 (admission until 18.00)
From 1st November to 31st March: 8.30 - 17.30 (admission until 16.30)
Closures: 25th December and 1st January
You may also like
Special Offer Price