Why this tour?
Book our enchanting shared gondola in Venice and glide through centuries of history, allowing yourself to be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the Venetian Palazzi. The perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm and colour of this unique city built on water.
The cost of our shared gondola tours makes this experience in Venice really affordable. No overcrowded boats, we allow maximum 6 people per gondola.
Feel part of an ancient Venetian tradition and experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years. Once upon a time the most noble and wealthy of families would have travelled around by gondola - the slightly eccentric Peggy Guggenheim was the last person to have her own private gondola in the 1960's.
On this unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals, unwind and relax into the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal, appreciating the skill involved in steering the gondola through the intricate waterways of the city. As you sit back and take in the views, you will inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers - as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself!
This charming classic gondola tour in Venice will take you one step closer to the romantic facades of Venice and will enable you to understand what it was to be truly Venetian.
- Gondola ride along the minor canals and the Grand Canal;
- Traditional gondola ride with gondolier;
- 30 minutes shared Gondola ride;
- Great photo opportunties;
- Pick up from a centrally located meeting point.
- 30 minute shared Gondola ride steered by Gondolier;
- The gondola ride is not a guided tour;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
- Food and drink;
- Optional gratuities.
- Shared gondola with max. 6 people per gondola;
- Designated seating arranged by Gondolier due to balance of boat;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- This activity is not suitable if you have limited mobility;
- Bring an umbrella in case of rain, these are not provided;
- The tour will not operate in the event of bad weather, high tide or gondoliers' strike;
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to booked tour start time.
- Minor canals in the center of the city and surrounding the Fenice Opera house;
- Grand canal.
You may also like
Special Offer Price