Why this tour?
Our excursion from Florence to CINQUE TERRE NATIONAL PARK is an unforgettable whole day devoted to the discovery of one of the most amazing and enchanting landscapes in the world. Five (Cinque) villages, hanging between sea and land, a place where you can immerse yourselves in paradise, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site.
Our visit begins at daybreak, with the arrival at RIOMAGGIORE: the village, dating back to the early thirteenth century, is famous for its historic character and local wine. You can admire the houses leaning one against the other and stroll along the narrow cobble alleyways and sheltered paths.
We then reach MANAROLA by walking along the famous “Via dell’Amore” (The Path of Love) a romantic and evocative walk knewn from the rocks falling sheer into the sea. The tiny harbor has a boat ramp and picturesque buildings clinging to the ravine.
Our journey continues to MONTEROSSO, an ancient fishing village considered “The Pearl of the Cinque Terre”, where you will be awed by its enchanting beaches and the lush vegetation encircling the little town.
Here you will have free time to plunge into the crystal sea and sunbathe, before taking the boat to VERNAZZA, a seaside town surrounding a small natural port. As well as comfortable clothes and shoes, we recommend you bring your swimwear!
• An expert and knowledgeable tour leader, who will assist you during the whole trip
• An amazing boat ride, admire the colourful villages from a different and fascinating perspective!
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach from Florence
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free visit of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso, Vernazza
- Free time to take a swim in the sea
- Motor vessel tickets, “Via dell’Amore” tickets, train tickets
• In case of bad weather or rough sea the boat will not be operational. In this case the boat trip will be replaced by a train route
• Please note that the boat ride will be available from April 1st until October 31st
• Please note that the tour is always available in English, Spanish and Italian. French is confirmed with a minimum of 2 guests.
• Kindly note that the bus will drop you off in the first village of the Cinque Terre National Park. Then you will move from one village to the other by train and boat. You will meet again your bus by the end of the day to make your way back to Florence
• Comfortable shoes suggested as well as a swimsuit
• Please note that the given order of the visits may change
• We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
You may also like
Special Offer Price