Why this tour?
Visit the ancient Verona Arena.
Here you will learn about how it was constructed, its current and ancient use, and the historical legend behind it.
Meet the guide outside the Verona Arena to join this guided tour, than skip the long line at the entrance.
Enter the grand amphitheater Arena, built by the romans during the First century B.C. and walk under the old marble arcades and listen to stories of gladiators and the ancient roman games that use to take place here.
Admire the preserved ‘Ala’ or wing, which is the only piece remaining of the outer third circle.
Hear facts and anecdotes from your professional guide that will teach you the long and extraordinary history of the great amphitheater, which survived an earthquake in the 12th century.
The Arena is still the city’s favorite Opera Hall, for its unique sound quality and history.
Finish the tour by taking a photo with the spectacular view of the amphitheater in Piazza Bra, to commemorate on the unforgettable experience.
● Very small groups with high attention to safety
● Professional Tour Guide
● Fast track entrance
● Discover the ancient colosseum of Verona
● Learn about the stories of the emperors and gladiators
- Professional and Licensed tour guide;
- Skip-the-line ticket entrance.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off;
- Food and drinks;
- Gratuities (optional).
● Meeting point 15 min in advance
● Minors must be accompanied by an adult
● This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
● If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to
ensure the distances between guide and participants
● In case of delay, contact the emergency number on your voucher
Arena di Verona
You may also like
Special Offer Price