Why this tour?
Your day begins early in the morning with a tour of PISA, where you will have time to admire the stunning Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery and also the chance to snap photographs of the celebrated Leaning Tower.
Then we move onto a rustic WINE ESTATE in the foothills of San Gimignano, where you can enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch enriched by precious wines. After lunch you will discover one of the most famous Medieval hilltop villages in Italy, SAN GIMIGNANO, where you can explore the maze of cobbled streets, the small squares and many local artisan shops.
Our exciting day continues with a panoramic view of the true Chianti countryside, before arriving in SIENA, where our specialist guide meets us and starts the walk around the most important squares of Piazza del Campo to the Cathedral, with a visit of its interior. At the end of the tour there will be time to enjoy a coffee and some shopping in typical local shops. We return to Florence in a beautiful Tuscan sunset, a perfect end of a memorable day in Tuscany.
• An expert and knowledgeable tour leader, who will assist you during the whole trip
• The stunning Siena Cathedral, one of the few examples of Italian Gothic architectur
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Lunch in a typical wine farm with tasting of local wines
- Siena tour with professional guide
- Admission fee to Siena Cathedral
• Comfortable shoes suggested
• Please note that the given order of the visits may change
• We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
• Entrance into Siena Cathedral requires a strict dress code. We cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered
• English, Spanish and Italian are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion French, a minimum of 2 pax is required
You may also like
Special Offer Price