Why this tour?
A day to discover Florence and its flavours!
The most comprehensive tour of the Cradle of Renaissance. An entire day to discover Florence and its amazing views (PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO and FIESOLE), with its fascinating history and important artistic works of art (UFFIZI Gallery, ACCADEMIA Gallery, Piazza Signoria, Basilica di SANTA CROCE, DUOMO and Baptistery) and its famous savoury Tuscan cuisine.
This discovery tour begins from one of the most beautiful spots in the world: PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO, where you can drink in the sights and historic panorama lying before your eyes. Then you plunge into the city itself: first stop, the ACCADEMIA GALLERY, famous for its David by Michelangelo. The first part of the tour ends with a stroll through the historic streets of the city to arrive in PIAZZA DUOMO.
After the included lunch, the last stage of the tour begins: from Florence we cruise along the tree-lined roads to reach the beautiful Etruscan-Roman village of FIESOLE, with stunning views of Florence and the Arno Valley. We walk up to PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA, hear of the city's social life, to admire the architecture of PALAZZO VECCHIO. The tour finishes inside the UFFIZI GALLERY, where you can admire unique Renaissance masterpieces of great Italian artists: LEONARDO, GIOTTO, MICHELANGELO, RAPHAEL...The list is never ending! You can stay inside the museum as long as you like even once the guided tour is over.
This is an all-in tour that gives you the chance of seeing all the sights of Florence as well as enjoying a typical Tuscan lunch- the perfect way to feel like a Florentine! A worthwhile experience at a very advantageous price, including both the morning and afternoon tours, a full immersion in Florence’s artistic treasures, two of its greatest museums and the hills!
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Florence: the scenic terraces of Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole;
- Skip the line access to such iconic museums as Accademia and Uffizi, don't waste your time queuing for the whole day!;
- A passionate and art-lover local guide;
- A mouth watering Tuscan lunch based on delicious regional products.
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach;
- Combination of Florence Morning & Afternoon city tours;
- Professional guide;
- Typical Tuscan Lunch with drinks included;
- Skip the line Accademia and Uffizi tickets;
- Earphones for bigger groups.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starting;
- Comfortable shoes suggested;
- Scenic photo opportunities;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- The walking tour will take place rain or shine.
- Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole;
- Accademia Gallery;
- Piazza della Signoria;
- Palazzo Vecchio;
- Uffizi Gallery.
You may also like
Special Offer Price