Why this tour?
The most comprehensive tour of the Cradle of Renaissance.
An entire day to discover Florence and its amazing views (PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO and FIESOLE), with its fascinating history and important landmarks (UFFIZI Gallery, ACCADEMIA Gallery, Piazza Signoria, Basilica di SANTA CROCE, DUOMO and Baptistery) and its famous savoury Tuscan cuisine.
This discovery tour begins from two of the most beautiful panoramic spots in the world: PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO and FIESOLE, where you can drink in the sights and historic panorama lying before your eyes. Then you plunge into the city itself: first stop, the ACCADEMIA GALLERY, famous for its David by Michelangelo.
The first part of the tour ends with a stroll through the historic streets of the city to arrive in PIAZZA DUOMO. After the included lunch, the last stage of the tour begins: we start from the heart of Florence, its stunning city centre, made of quaint squares and narrow alleys.
First, you will admire from the outside the majestic Basilica di SANTA CROCE standing in the namesake historic Square.
Follow your professional guide to PIAZZA DELLA SIGNORIA, the unique heart of the city’s social life, to admire the imposing architecture of PALAZZO VECCHIO and the famous statues of Loggia de' Lanzi, among which the magnificent Perseus by Cellini stands.
Then, you will reach one of the symbols of Florence, the majestic Ponte Vecchio: learn about its incredible history and how it has been spared from the bombings during World War II. The tour finishes inside the world famous UFFIZI GALLERY, where you can stand and admire the unique Renaissance masterpieces of the great Italian artists.
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Florence: the scenic terraces of Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole
- Skip the line access to such iconic museums as Accademia and Uffizi, don't waste your time queuing for the whole day!
- A passionate and art-lover local guide
- A mouth watering Tuscan lunch based on delicious regional products
- Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
- Combination of Florence Morning & Afternoon city tours
- Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole by fully-fitted GT coach
- Professional guide
- Typical Tuscan Lunch with drinks included
- Skip the line Accademia and Uffizi tickets
- Walking tour of Florence
- Earphones for bigger groups
•Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starting
•Comfortable shoes suggested
•Scenic photo opportunities
•This activity is not wheelchair accessible
•The walking tour will take place rain or shine
•Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole
•Piazza della Signoria
You may also like
Special Offer Price