Why this tour?
From Milan to the Lake Garda!
Enjoy this full day tour that will gives you the unique opportunity of admire the amazing landscapes and the characteristic villages that decorate the world famous lake.
Explore the Old Port of Desenzano and its medieval Castel, take a short cruise on the blue lake and visit Sirmione, the “Pearl of the Lake”, set along a narrow peninsula on the southern part of the lake.
You will enjoy strolling the town, with its narrow medieval streets, the old Scaliger Fortress, the striking Roman Villa and the Catullo Caves, known as the most imposing archaeological area in Northern Italy!
With our open tickets (train and boat) you could enjoy additional time to visit Sirmione or Desenzano on your own.
Ask to our Tour Manager how to!
- English speaking guide;
- Open tickets for train and boat;
- Entrance ticket to the Catullo Caves and the Roman archeological site.
- The price doesn’t include the lunch;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
- Optional gratuities.
- Clients are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starting time, otherwise it will not be possible to join the tour;
- We suggest you to wear comfortable shoes, to protect yourself from the sun during summer;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- For group guided tours there aren't any reductions. All visitors have to reserve the full price tickets;
- Tours are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstance.
- Lake Garda
You may also like
Special Offer Price