Venice Palace 14
Is monumental building, built in late 17th and beginning of 18th century
Is monumental building, built in late 17th and beginning of 18th century, by the Venetian noble family Zenobio. Since 1850 the Palace belongs to the Armenian Mekhitarist Fathers of Venice. In the palace the two main halls can be visited: the Stuccoes' Hall and the Mirrors' Hall. On the walls of the Stuccoes' Hall there are three precious paintings by Luca Carlevarjis, a predecessor of the Venetian 17th century view painters.